- SemaConnect bets big on India
- Prescrip eyes to onboard 4,000 doctors in Telangana and AP
- Hyderabad hospitals set for challenges
- Dammayapeta village of Jagtial untouched by Covid
- Hyderabad-based PlusPin delivers healthcare at home
- ‘LoveBox’ spreading happiness with customised gifts
- Hyderabad bikers chip in to feed the needy
- Players need to respect the coach, says Purnima Rau
- Watch it, grasp it: Seamless learning via OAKS
- TS High Court directs NIA to file counter in human trafficking case
Centre to emulate Telangana-like fever survey
'Recruit med staff to meet Covid care demand'
Telangana reports 4,298 new cases, 32 deaths on Saturday
TS lockdown: Markets, provision stores see thin crowds on Day 4
For Farmers' Benefit
Only Telangana procuring paddy despite Covid: Niranjan Reddy
- Hyderabad‘LoveBox’ spreading happiness with customised gifts
- PropertyTurn homely workspace into creative stations
- BusinessHow pandemic is spawning food business
- Entertainment‘Verey Level Untadi’ team connects with fans through social media
‘LoveBox’ spreading happiness with customised gifts
From customised moon lamps with pictures to engraved pens, key chains, diaries, magic pillows and others, city-based techie Shravani Kunchakuri’s TheLoveBox has it all
Hyderabad hospitals set for challenges
Despite influx of patients from other States and repeated requests from TS, Centre fails to allocate adequate medical resources
- Rachakonda CP launches webpage for plasma donors
- SBI Hyderabad Circle donates 15 oxygen concentrators
- Hyderabad sees dip in in dengue, malaria cases this season
Centre to step up supply of oxygen, medicines to TS
Centre’s decision comes in the wake of the Telangana HC's orders to provide Covid treatment to patients from other States who are coming to Hyderabad
Expert’s take on 7 things you need to know about ‘Black fungus’
Disease often manifests in skin and also affects lungs and brain
- Setting Example Centre to emulate Telangana-like fever survey
- Health Emergency 'Recruit med staff to meet Covid care demand'
- 500-bed Covid ward in 2 days: Srinivas Goud
More Sport News
Novak Djokovic outlasts Stefanos Tsitsipas to reach semis
Djokovic fought back from breaks of his serve in each of the final two sets to reach his eighth consecutive semifinal at the Foro Italico where he has lifted the trophy five times, most recently last September
Players need to respect the coach, says Purnima Rau
Purnima said: I was removed after we won the ICC qualifiers for the World Cup against South Africa in Sri Lanka in the finals with Harmanpreet (Kaur) hitting the winning six.
- New pics show Lily James sporting fake bust to play Pamela in series
- Krystle D’souza: If there is a future it will be green
- Divyanka Tripathi posts ‘on location’ pictures from Cape Town
- Priya Bapat donates blood after Covid recovery
- CarryMinati on 30mn mark: My content has found resonance with masses
Cairn looks to seize Air India assets to recover $1.7 bn award due from Indian govt
Cairn on May 14 filed a lawsuit in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York seeking declaration of Air India as the 'alter ego of Indian government' by virtue of control and as a state-owned company
Reliance brings back chatbot to assist investors on rights issue
In a regulatory notice, Reliance said it had issued and allotted 42.26 crore partly paid-up equity shares of a face value of Rs 10 each for cash at a price of Rs 1,257 per rights equity share in May last year.
More Andhra Pradesh News
Tech Mahindra announces appointment of ‘Wellness Officer’
In order to address well-being of the workforce amidst the COVID crisis, the new role has been created to institutionalize holistic wellness of all associates, and to ensure the access to medicine, hospitals and other medical supplies
India to become major production hub for ACC batteries: ICEA
In a statement, ICEA that represents mobile and component manufacturers such as Apple, Motorola, Nokia, Foxconn, Wistron, Flextronics, Lava, Vivo and others, said that it would promote newer and niche cell technologies in the country.
Coal off-take to face temporary headwinds due to Covid resurgence: Ind-Ra
Accordingly, the ratings agency report cited factors like lower month on month (MoM) power demand on curtailed industrial activities supporting the trend.
GST Council to meet 1st time in 2021 on May 28 to discuss Covid relief
It may also announce a few measures to correct the inverted duty while discuss the compensation cess dues arising in 2021-22 due to a possible shortfall in cess collections.
India’s nuclear and space sectors contributes for fight against Covid-19
The NPCIL-Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd is the only atomic power generator in India while the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the country's sole space agency.
CDC data show racial disparities in US Covid vaccination
Vaccination rates among Black, Hispanic and Asian people are lower than those for the number of White people
- Russian girls making TikTok video set fire to tonnes of straw
- Israel-Gaza violent tensions continue unabated
- Court dismisses Facebook bid to block EU data sharing ruling